Safetyvive LLC respects and cares about your privacy and wants you to be familiar with how we collect, use, and disclose your personal information. We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, or fill out a form.
What information do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, mailing address, phone number, e-mail address, or credit card information. We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access However, you may always visit our site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us.
What do we use your information for?
The personal information that we collect from you depends on the context of your interactions with us and our services, the choices you make and the products and features you use. Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To notify you about new products or changes in our existing products, advertisements, and new promotional offers that may be of interest to you
- We may use your personal information to send you information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website and product offerings (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested)
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and Contractual
- For other purposes disclosed at the time information is collected; or for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information. We will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
- We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
Safetyvive LLC may provide you with offers, products, and other promotional materials by phone, postal mail, text, email or other means, as permitted by applicable law.
How do we protect your information?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted in our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
How long do we keep your information?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible
Do we share any information with outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our websites, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. Those third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies of their own. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. However, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into their account page and going to the ‘Account Information’ page.
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years or older.
A privacy breach occurs when there is unauthorized access to or collection, use, disclosure or disposal of personal information. You will be notified about data breaches when Safetyvive LLC believes you are likely to be at risk of serious harm. For example, a data breach may be likely to result in serious financial harm or harm to your mental or physical well-being. In the event that Safetyvive LLC becomes aware of a security breach which has resulted or may result in unauthorized access, use or disclosure of personal information Safetyvive LLC will promptly investigate the matter and notify the applicable Supervisory Authority not later than 72 hours after having become aware of it, unless the personal data breach is unlikely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons
22720 Morton Ranch Rd, Suite 160 # 202, Katy Texas United States, 77449
This document was last updated on January 10, 2013